Freight transport with Turkey
Turkey is strategically located as a logistics gateway between Europe and Asia, which is why it is among the main international suppliers of the European Union, currently being the fourth largest supplier of imports, especially machinery, transport equipment, PPE, textiles and toys.
This growth in recent years could mainly be due to the quick delivery times compared to other Asian countries. If we add Cotransa’s fast response and management to the quick manufacturing, Turkey becomes a very interesting supplier for any company.
Main logistic ports in Turkey
Among the most prominent logistics ports in Turkey are, in alphabetical order, the ports of Aliaga, Ambarli Assan, Gemlik, Gemport, Istanbul, Kumport, Mardas, Marport and the Port of Mersin.
Cotransa has specialized agents at all freight ports in Turkey. We can explain how efficient and streamlined our service is by telling you that it involves the search for solutions, the quickest response and the best management in transport and logistics services with Turkey.
Cotransa, your freight forwarder for Turkey
- More than 2000 TEU of maritime freight between Turkey and Spain
- Special maritime LCL service to Turkey
- Connection with all maritime terminals in Turkey
- 3 departures weekly from Turkey.
- Free days for demurrage and detention both in Turkey and in Spain.
- Express container train (TECO) service both in Turkey and in Spain.
- Own container truck towing.
- Cross-trade shipping from Turkey to anywhere in the world.
- Special courier service for samples and documentation
- Air freight transport with Turkey
If you need a trusted supplier to manage any imports or exports with Turkey, Cotransa is the company for you. Do not hesitate to contact us.