Freight transport with Colombia
Spain is one of the main allies and a strategic partner for marketing European products with Colombia. Spanish exports have grown significantly over recent years, making the country into the eighth largest supplier in the world with an export value of more than one billion in 2020.
Yet it has not all been exports from Spain to Colombia; Colombia also exported goods worth more than 500 million last year.
Main logistics ports in Colombia
Colombia’s main logistics ports include, in alphabetical order, Barranquilla, Buenaventura, Cartagena and Turbo.
Reasons to choose Cotransa for the transport of goods with Colombia
We arrange door-to-door Spain-Colombia freight along with triangular operations from third countries.
- Maritime transport Colombia. Full container load (FCL) and groupage service (LCL).
- We have a SPECIAL TRANSPORT department which will provide you with logistics solutions for the transport of your freight to Ecuador.
- Cross trade operations from anywhere in the world to Colombia
Advantages maritime service Colombia
- Additional demurrage-free days.
- Drop-off in Bogotá
- Very competitive direct and indirect freight services
- Destination services and customs advice
- Specialists in project cargo