Freight Transport with Chile
Latin America is, of course, an economic priority for the Spanish market and as a result Spain has signed free trade deals with Mexico, Chile, Central America, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador.
Main logistic ports in Chile
Among the main logistics ports in Chile are, in alphabetical order, the ports of Antofagasta, Arica, Iquique, Port of San Antonio, Santiago, Punta Arenas, Talcahuano and Port of Valparaíso.
Why use Cotransa to transport freight with Chile?
- Cotransa is a specialist in providing logistics solutions for the Chilean market.
- Our experience and team of specialized professionals, both in Spain and Chile, allows us to offer the best transport service at the lowest cost.
- We have our own consolidation service at the Port of San Antonio.
- We coordinate cargo between Spain and Chile, as well as triangular operations originating in other countries.
- Oversized cargo, RO-RO, charters, turnkey project to Chile.
Main advantages Cotransa offers in Chile
- Air transport with Santiago de Chile to any airport in Chile
- Xtrade operations from anywhere in the world to Chile.
- Door-to-door service
- Project cargo
Main advantages of the maritime service to Chile offered by us
- Specialized agents at the ports of Arica, Iquique, Antofagasta, Angamos, Valparaiso, Port of San Antonio, San Vicente, Coronel and through cabotage to Puerto Montt and Punta Arenas.
- Own consolidation service at the Port of San Antonio
- Additional free days of detention
- Highly competitive fleets in direct and indirect service
- Services at destination and customs advice
- Project specialists
If you need a trusted supplier to manage any imports or exports with Chile, Cotransa is the company for you. Do not hesitate to contact us.